Turkana – the forgotten bride Over the years, changes have been observed in every corner of this globe. Globalization and modernization have made sure of that. Kenya has risen to be one of the highest performing developing countries. As you will notice throughout this “rant” I, Turkana, choose positivity over negativity. That said, spare me all your negative energy. God knows I’ve had enough of that. Kenya is moving forward. Look at the improved infrastructure, increased investment from local and international companies
Browsing tag: Turkana
- Booking the SGR Madaraka Express – Everything you need to know
- Hiking in Kenya – Daring the Rurimueria Trek, Aberdares
- 5 Reasons you’re a traveler, not a tourist. Or are you?
- The mystery that is the ocean reef – journeying the ocean
- Nairobi, Kenya; Pics from the world’s last WU18 athletics, in Kasarani
I can’t keep calm! That’s probably the worst tag line ever, but it’s true. I have tried finding fulfilment from settling down and focusing on one activity and place, but I failed terribly. Okay, I should probably start by telling you who I am. My name is Wachera, a daughter of the African soil. Just recently, I realized that Wachera is native for “the one who loves travelling” . Read more