Nairobi, Kenya is one of the most interesting places there is across the globe. Its diversity is so pronounced that it is impossible to ignore its existence. As the capital city of Kenya, Nairobi represents the transformation that the country has undergone over time. Over the years, the world has constantly gathered in the city to celebrate milestones, plan world events, and so on. This week, the world's focus shifted to Nairobi, Kenya, for the IAAF WU18 Championships. This is a biennial global athletics event for the youth
Browsing tag: IAAF
- Booking the SGR Madaraka Express – Everything you need to know
- Hiking in Kenya – Daring the Rurimueria Trek, Aberdares
- 5 Reasons you’re a traveler, not a tourist. Or are you?
- The mystery that is the ocean reef – journeying the ocean
- Nairobi, Kenya; Pics from the world’s last WU18 athletics, in Kasarani
I can’t keep calm! That’s probably the worst tag line ever, but it’s true. I have tried finding fulfilment from settling down and focusing on one activity and place, but I failed terribly. Okay, I should probably start by telling you who I am. My name is Wachera, a daughter of the African soil. Just recently, I realized that Wachera is native for “the one who loves travelling” . Read more