How does a world tour sound? But first, the “extra-ordinary people” category has always been there on the blog. However, I have never written anything under the same. Not to mean I haven’t met people who qualify… my Instagram family is extraordinary, I’ve met people who go out of their way to make the world a better place. I really think I should do such posts more often. Let me know what you think? How about seeing the world while riding a cool bike? That’s exactly what these amazing guys are onto. We start this off
Browsing tag: bikers
- Booking the SGR Madaraka Express – Everything you need to know
- Hiking in Kenya – Daring the Rurimueria Trek, Aberdares
- 5 Reasons you’re a traveler, not a tourist. Or are you?
- The mystery that is the ocean reef – journeying the ocean
- Nairobi, Kenya; Pics from the world’s last WU18 athletics, in Kasarani
I can’t keep calm! That’s probably the worst tag line ever, but it’s true. I have tried finding fulfilment from settling down and focusing on one activity and place, but I failed terribly. Okay, I should probably start by telling you who I am. My name is Wachera, a daughter of the African soil. Just recently, I realized that Wachera is native for “the one who loves travelling” . Read more